Friday, February 12, 2016

Treasure hunt

I was wondering if 

I should find back my friends who I enjoyed talking to but
disappeared because I didn't stand up for myself or tried to clarify to them but
should I ask them if they could be my friend again and 
believe in the worthless penniless ugly me 

I'm not someone who can express my thoughts very well
and not someone who can defend myself very well either
becoming someone who is used to getting blamed 
or would rather become the sacrifice 
becoming extremely stupid in the process 
but no matter how I think about it 
there's no way I can be a fox and ...

what if one day I couldn't fight for what I want 
so .. I probably should start on my ex friends first 
IDK

And

I'm applying for an internship in Denmark
Since the United States didn't work out but 
that doesn't seem to be working out either 

I think .. I'll keep trying but urgh so many buts
IDK frustrated

Song of the day: 
Cover - Lies (G.O.D) by Lee Soojung



No comments:

Post a Comment