Saturday, February 13, 2016

Opportunities

I know it's my fault for not taking up those "opportunities" but 
wishlist: to find a soulmate or someone who will listen to me haha

There is just so much to do
I can't seem to cope
I REALLY WANT TO GO DENMARK NOOOOO
(even tho I might get ostracised) 
sobs

Anyways, I was thinking to write a story (inspired by produce101) where the main character is actually a high school student with good grades but bored with life so she signs up for an audition program through his uncle's agency and take part in the audition. She would probably be the main vocal and then build an all star team. However, she does have a problem. She appears unfriendly although pretty, and unsociable.

Song of the day:
Girl- Woo Ye Rin

This song describes the reality of every high school girl where competition exists (everywhere) and she has to resist the temptation of hurting others to climb higher.

Er because I'm a super fan of her works here's another one
her recent Yeontan (two people playing the piano) perfomance 
Red Shoes Cover (IU) by Woo Ye Rin and An Ye Eun

Again, they chose to cover this song because of the fairytale behind this song.
So this girl wishes for shoes to take her wherever she wants 
and she does get it and goes wherever she wants
except home 

When she finally get rid of the shoes (didn't listen to her orders)
and returned home, her mom has already passed away from an illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment