Sunday, February 28, 2016

Social Anxiety

I will try and update my blog every weekend :) 
I had an important exam on Monday, and instead of going with A (usual "clique"), I went with people I were more comfortable with - and indeed I learnt better woohoops. But .. I was on my to the exam hall and saw one of his friends. Till then, I realised my social anxiety has already evolved into something that I couldn't control anymore. I began hyperventilating (?) lol (a bit dramatic but sobs) and not being able to concentrate sobs. Eventually I anyhowed the exam and got out of the hall in hopes of getting out of school since I felt so sick. 

But .. since I was going with my friends for dinner and I always stay till the last minute, they assumed I will be there all the way LOL sobs. Anyways I was wondering if I should see a psycharist but .. I don' t think it's that serious yet and it will probably heal? (I hope so) BUT (aha so many buts today) one thing for sure, I can never go back finding old friends. 

I'm fearful of social judgement, and even though I didn't do anything wrong, I feel discriminated by their sight, feeling fear that they have been fed stories that benefitted them only. Sobs. March is coming and there is still no news about Denmark. :( 

I really hope things can go smoothly and hope I can go travelling soon and SURVIVE MARCH HAHA 

Resolutions these year (lol although I'm late)
To drive well
Slim down

OH ya and video of the day - this song is honestly good :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment